CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Some days you gotta dance...

I woke up this morning with all these grand intentions of hitting the gym for a cross-training day, and even had the nerve to pack my gym bag and bring it along. 'Cause, you know...if I had the bag in the car, I'd go, right? Right. At least that was the plan. Was going to get my nails and eyebrows done first, hit the gym, then stop for gas, etc. Well, the nails and eyebrows were a must (couldn't continue looking like a werewolf) and I only had a quarter tank of gas so I had to go there. Two out of three ain't bad, right? Since I was at Costco to get gas, the only logical thing to do afterward was hit Road Runner to price the heart rate monitor I had been putting off replacing. Mmmm Hmmm. I walked out of there with the heart rate monitor that I was just "pricing." At least it was on sale and I used my running club discount.

The day wasn't a total loss, though. Sales and feeling pretty make for some very good endorphins. You know, the same I would have gotten if I did go to the gym. Fair exchange, methinks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment